How PPLAN can help with Rezoning/Planning Scheme Amendments and Submissions on Development Proposals/Planning Permit Applications

PPLAN can prepare submissions in response to rezoning proposals.

While you can no longer apply to change the zoning, we can also liaise with Council on your behalf regarding possible future zoning changes, and if feasible, prepare submissions in support of zoning changes.

In Victoria, you can still apply to your local Council to request authorisation to commence a Planning Scheme Amendment or Combined Planning Scheme Amendment and Planning Permit application.

Investigation Process

The investigation process may involve:

Site Visit to determine significant features of the site, environmental constraints, physical improvements and the nature of surrounding land use and development

Searching relevant records including previous applications on the site, the title including easement and covenant details, and the location of infrastructure

Investigating if necessary whether any precedents have been established on nearby sites

Identifying any key planning issues including possible objections

Discussing the proposal with Council if necessary

PPLAN Town Planners for Town Planning Development Applications NSW VIC QLD


Planning laws and local Planning Instruments are constantly being updated and reviewed.

Changes to zoning or zoning provisions can impact on the development potential of your site.

PPLAN can help protect your interests.

Contact PPLAN