The Development Application Process
During the Application process, it is important your application is properly made with all the relevant information included.
PPLAN can assist with:
- Site visits
- Planning records search
- Precedents search
- Key planning issues
- » Significant features of the site
- » Environmental constraints
- » Physical improvements
- » Nature of surrounding land use and development
Planning Records Search
- » Previous applications on the site
- » Title, easement , covenant details
- » Location of infrastructure
- Investigating whether any precedents have been established on nearby sites
Key Planning Issues
- Identifying any key planning issues including possible objections
- Discussing the proposal and arranging a pre-lodgement meeting with the Council if necessary
- Providing feedback on the proposal and suggesting any changes
How PPLAN Handles your DA
PPLAN’s Town Planners have considerable experience and knowledge of complex local Council and State Government rules about development.
We can undertake a detailed site appraisal of how your land can be used and what you might be able to build.
We also provide preliminary advice about whether your project is likely to be approved, approval costs and timelines.
It is important your application is properly made with all the relevant information included.
A poorly made application can be rejected after a couple of weeks, which means you lose valuable time and money.
PPLAN will look after your DA all the way.Contact PPLAN