QLD Development Application

In Queensland a development application is not necessarily required for domestic development and a building application can be made directly to a Private Certifier.

However a development application may be required for domestic development by the local Council where an Overlay applies. These include for example Overlays protecting the heritage or character of an area, biodiversity and scenic values.

Unsure if you need a Development Application? Contact PPLAN today.

Contact PPLAN